Subject: WIPO – Bilateral meetings with the Director General – Diplomatic Conference on Genetic Resources and Associated Traditional Knowledge, May 13 to 24, 2024
From: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
To: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 10:29:11 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

The International Bureau of the World Intellectual Property Organization 
(WIPO) presents its compliments to representatives of Members and Observers 
and has the honor to inform that the Director General, Mr. Daren Tang, will 
hold a series of bilateral meetings as part of the Diplomatic Conference to 
Conclude an International Legal Instrument Relating to Intellectual 
Property, Genetic Resources and Traditional Knowledge Associated with 
Genetic Resources which will take place from May 13 to 24, 2024 in Geneva, 
Switzerland.

The International Bureau kindly apprise Members and Observers that bilateral 
meetings will be scheduled from May 13 to 18, 2024 (included) with priority 
to High-Level Dignitaries and Heads of Delegations.

In this regard, the International Bureau would be most grateful if Members 
and Observers can send their requests to meet with the Director General to 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] at their 
conveniences.

The International Bureau remains at your disposal and avails itself of this 
opportunity to renew Members and Observers the assurances of its highest 
consideration.

-------------------

Le Bureau international de l’Organisation Mondiale de la Propriété 
Intellectuelle (OMPI) présente ses compliments aux représentants des membres 
et observateurs et a l’honneur de faire savoir que le Directeur général, M. 
Daren Tang, tiendra une série de réunions bilatérales dans le cadre de la 
Conférence diplomatique pour la conclusion d’un instrument juridique 
international sur la propriété intellectuelle relative aux ressources 
génétiques et aux savoirs traditionnels associés aux ressources génétiques, 
qui aura lieu du 13 au 24 mai 2024 à Genève (Suisse).

Le Bureau international souhaite informer les membres et les observateurs 
que des réunions bilatérales seront programmées du 13 au 18 mai 2024 
(inclus), la priorité étant accordée aux hauts responsables et aux chefs de 
délégation.

À cet égard, le Bureau international saurait gré aux membres et aux 
observateurs de bien vouloir envoyer leurs demandes de rencontre avec le 
Directeur général à  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked], 
à leur convenance.

Le Bureau international se tient à votre disposition et saisit cette 
occasion pour renouveler aux membres et observateurs les assurances de sa 
très haute considération.

-------------------

La Oficina Internacional de la Organización Mundial de la Propiedad 
Intelectual (OMPI) presenta sus atentos saludos a los representantes de los 
miembros y observadores y tiene el honor de informar que el Director 
General, Sr. Daren Tang, celebrará una serie de reuniones bilaterales como 
parte de la Conferencia Diplomática para la Celebración de un Instrumento 
Jurídico Internacional relativo a la Propiedad Intelectual, los Recursos 
Genéticos y los Conocimientos Tradicionales Asociados a los Recursos 
Genéticos que tendrá lugar del 13 al 24 de mayo de 2024 en Ginebra (Suiza).

La Oficina Internacional tiene a bien informar a los miembros y observadores 
de que las reuniones bilaterales se programarán del 13 al 18 de mayo de 2024 
(inclusive), dando prioridad a los dignatarios de alto nivel y Jefes de 
Delegación.

A este respecto, la Oficina Internacional agradecería a los miembros y 
observadores que envíen sus peticiones para reunirse con el Director General 
a  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] cuando les resulte 
conveniente.

La Oficina Internacional de la OMPI aprovecha esta oportunidad para reiterar 
a los miembros y observadores el testimonio de su más alta consideración.

-------------------

يهدي المكتب الدولي للمنظمة العالمية للملكية الفكرية (الويبو) أطيب تحياته إلى 
ممثلي الأعضاء والمراقبين، ويتشرف بأن يُبلغ بأن المدير العام، السيد دارين 
تانغ، سيعقد سلسلة من الاجتماعات الثنائية في إطار المؤتمر الدبلوماسي المعني 
بإبرام صك قانوني دولي بشأن الملكية الفكرية والموارد الوراثية والمعارف 
التقليدية المرتبطة بالموارد الوراثية، في الفترة من 13 إلى 24 مايو 2024 في 
جنيف، سويسرا.

ويُبلغ المكتب الدولي الأعضاء والمراقبين بأن الاجتماعات الثنائية ستُعقد في 
الفترة من 13 إلى 18 مايو 2024 (مشمول) مع إعطاء الأولوية للشخصيات رفيعة 
المستوى ورؤساء الوفود.

وفي هذا الصدد، سيكون المكتب الدولي ممتناً غاية الامتنان لو أمكن للأعضاء 
والمراقبين إرسال طلباتهم للاجتماع مع المدير العام إلى البريد الإلكتروني 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] في الوقت الذي 
يناسبهم.

ويظلّ المكتب الدولي تحت تصرف الأعضاء والمراقبين، ويغتنم هذه الفرصة ليجدد 
أسمى عبارات التقدير والاحترام.

-------------------

世界知识产权组织（产权组织）国际局向成员和观察员的代表致意，并荣幸地通知大家，作为将于2024年5月13日至24日在瑞士日内瓦举行的缔结知识产权、遗传资源和遗传资源相关传统知识国际法律文书外交会议的一部分，总干事邓鸿森先生将举行一系列双边会议。

国际局特此通知各成员和观察员，双边会议将安排在2024年5月13日至18日（含），高级别贵宾和代表团团长优先。

为此，[email-masked] 。

国际局随时听候您的差遣，并借此机会再次向会员国和观察员致以最崇高的敬意。

-------------------

Международное бюро Всемирной организации интеллектуальной собственности 
(ВОИС) свидетельствует свое уважение представителям членов и наблюдателей 
Организации и имеет честь сообщить, что в рамках Дипломатической конференции 
по заключению международно-правового документа, касающегося интеллектуальной 
собственности, генетических ресурсов и традиционных знаний, связанных с 
генетическими ресурсами, которая состоится 13–24 мая 2024 года в Женеве 
(Швейцария), Генеральный директор г-н Дарен Танг проведет серию двусторонних 
встреч.

Международное бюро доводит до сведения членов и наблюдателей Организации, 
что двусторонние встречи будут проводиться 13–18 мая (включительно) 2024 
года и приоритет будет отдан встречам с высокопоставленными лицами и главами 
делегаций.

В этой связи Международное бюро было бы весьма признательно, если бы члены и 
наблюдатели Организации направили заявки на организацию встречи с 
Генеральным директором по адресу  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked] в удобное для них время.

Международное бюро остается в вашем распоряжении и пользуется случаем, чтобы 
возобновить членам и наблюдателям ВОИС свои уверения в самом высоком 
уважении.

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL

Ceci est un message automatique, veuillez ne pas y répondre

Este es un mensaje automático, por favor no responda a este aviso

Classification: WIPO FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY

World Intellectual Property Organization Disclaimer: This electronic message 
may contain privileged, confidential and copyright protected information. If 
you have received this e-mail by mistake, please immediately notify the 
sender and delete this e-mail and all its attachments. Please ensure all 
e-mail attachments are scanned for viruses prior to opening or using.

 	  <https://www.wipo.int/en/web/ipday/2024-sdgs/index/?utm_source=wipomail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=ipday2024>
#WorldIPDay

IP and the SDGs
Building our common future
with innovation and creativity

World Intellectual Property Day 2024
April 26

 <https://www.wipo.int/en/web/ipday/2024-sdgs/index/?utm_source=wipomail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=ipday2024> 
wipo.int/ipday